Monday, April 3, 2017

Sweet Spring Planner Spread...

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! Today I am stopping in to share a "Sweet Spring" weekly planner spread that I created in my Happy Planner which was inspired by the new April Moodboard Social Media Challenge over at Craftin Desert Divas #cddmonthly.



I just adore the color combination of pinks and greens and decided that it would be perfect for this weeks spread.  Craftin Desert Diva's also has some super sweet Lamb digi stamps. I knew I had to grab those and add them to this layout.


 I colored all of my digital images using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils and added a small amount of Wink of Stella as accents to all of the flowers on the digi stamps. To create my dates, I used the flower dies from the Crazy Stitched Frames die set and stamped the dates onto the center of each flower.  


 These digi stamps also come with some sweet sentiments, which of course I had to add to my planner as well. I printed them out and used the Flag Banner Dies to cut them. I inked the edge of each banner using Tim Holtz Distress Ink to make it pop just a tiny bit. 

I love how sweet this spread turned out and I still have plenty of room to fill in my plans and appointments for the week.

Below is a complete list of all the supplies I used to create this spread:

ReCollections Washi Tape
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Memento Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Wink of Stella Brush - Gl. Clear 999
Xyron Tape Runner










I hope that you enjoyed today's project share. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!



1 comment: