Friday, April 14, 2017

Scrapper's Delights Inspirational Planner Event

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!!! I am so very excited to share with you all that I am one of the newest members of the Scrapper's Delights Planner Design Team. I can't wait to share all of the fabulous planner projects that we have lined up for you. Today is the launch of the Inspiration Event and I have created a weekly planner spread to share with you all.


This spread was created using the "A5 My Basic Planner 1".  These planner kits are loaded with so many different layouts and options, which makes it perfect for personalizing your planner to fit your needs.


The days of the week (Monday - Sunday) came from the "My Planner Giraffe Kit" (another super adorable planner kit with tons of options for planning and decorating your planner). For my patterned boxes, I used the "A5 Monthly Print Sheet 11a", which can be found in the A5 My Basic Planner 1 Kit. I wanted to create the month of April with an Easter theme, so the digi's I used are the "Easter Babies 1" (Girl) and "Easter Babies 2" (Boy).


I colored my Easter Babies digi's and the patterned boxes with Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils (currently my absolute favorite coloring medium). I used some Easter stickers from ReCollections that I had in my stash to help decorate my spread too. The dates up top, are also stickers from me & my BIG Ideas, which again I had in my stash. For the cloud border surrounding my spread, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink along with a cloud die cut.

Below is a list of supplies and products used to created this Easter Spread:





Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Number Stickers - me & my BIG Ideas
Easter Stickers - ReCollections Sticker Book
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac
White Gel Pen

I hope that you enjoyed viewing my first Design Team Inspiration Project for Scrapper's Delights and will come back and visit again for more inspiration and project ideas. 

Thank you so much for visiting and 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!



2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable page perfect for Easter!!
    I love how you have used such beautiful colors to enhance and personalize your layout !
    I look forward to seeing more wonderful creations from you big hugs Janice AKA Scrapper's Delights XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat! Wonderful colours too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete