Friday, April 14, 2017

Caped Crusaders Planner Pages

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!! DT Member Jana from CHB Creations, stopping by today to bring you the Daily Post. I am in LOVE with the Caped Crusaders Stamp Set that was released last month. My son is a huge super hero fan and loves Batman, so I knew I had to get this set and use it on a planner layout.


Is this not totally adorable!!!!! I love that this set comes with so many different characters to choose from. 


And the additional Digital Stamps that were also released just help make the set complete.


These stamps and digi's are perfect for planner pages and many other projects. I know that I will be getting good use out of them all and already have many cards and other projects in the works.

A complete list of the CDD Products I used to create these planner pages are listed below:







I hope that you enjoyed today's Daily Post. Make sure that you stop by again tomorrow for more project ideas and inspiration from our talented Design Team members.

Have a fabulously crafty day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment