Friday, April 28, 2017

Scrapper's Delights "Stop & Smell the Flowers" Monthly Planner Layout - New Release Event

Good morning everyone & Happy Friday!!! Today I am sharing a monthly planner spread I created using a new planner kit from Scrapper's Delights. These kits are filled with so many different goodies to add to your planners and work wonderfully with the Scrapper's Delights Basic Planner Kits. 


For this monthly layout, I used the Scrapper's Delights A5 Basic Planner Kit along with the Giraffe Kit. From the Giraffe Kit, I added all of the flowers you see along with the labels for the days of the week and the digital sentiment, "Stop & Smell The Flowers".


I also included the "Easter Basket" digital stamp, which I shrunk down and placed on the 16th for Easter of course. 


And because my theme is here is Spring and Easter, I had to incorporate this adorable "Easter Bunny" digital stamp in as well.

I added some washi tape along the borders of my pages and colored all of my digital images using my Prismacolor pencils.

Below is a complete list of the products and supplies I used to create this layout:

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils

ReCollections Washi Tape





I hope that you enjoyed viewing my monthly planner layout. I have many more projects coming out and hope you will return again to visit real soon.

Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment