Hello everybody! Today I am stopping in to share my card for the "Anything Goes" January Blog Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off.
I used the Image - Img 238 which you may find here.
I printed this adorable image out on 110lb. cardstock and used my Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils to color it in. I then used a die that I had to die cut the image. I cut some patterned paper and cardstock to use as my card mats and adhered everything in place on my 6x6 card base. As a final touch, I added a few flowers and sequins for additional embellishments to add more interest and dimension. Below is a list of the supplies and products I have used to create this card. Thank you for stopping in and have a great day!
Supplies & Products Used:
- My Besties Image: IMG238
- Prismacolor Premier Pencils
- White Gel Pen
- Kat Scrappines: Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die
- 110lb. Neenah Cardstock
- Bazzill Cardstock - Classic Red
- Patterned Paper: ReCollections "Galentine's Day" 6x6 Paper Pad
- Various flowers and sequins from my stash
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive Clear Drying Craft Glue