Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Thinking of You...

Hello all of my crafty friends! We have officially made it half way through the week....woohoo! Today I am sharing a tag that I have created using an adorable file from KaDoodle Bug Designs..."Cutie KaToodles - Chubby Snow Mouse"...


Is he not the cutest little mouse you have ever seen?!?! I just couldn't resist creating something crafty with him and thought he would look perfect on this tag. 

I have listed all of the products and supplies I have used to create this tag below. Thank you for taking the time to visit and as always....
Have a fabulously crafty day my friends!!!

Products & Supplies Used:



6 comments:

  1. Hi this is gorgeous it is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag. I love the way the cute character has been built up.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments Ewelina!

      Delete