Hello everybody and Happy Friday! Yay!!!! We finally made it to the end of the week! Today I am stopping in to share a birthday card that I created using an adorable and newly released file from KaDoodle Bug Designs, "Birthday Present Unicorn". Take a look.....
Is this not the sweetest?!?! And it goes perfectly with the themed "Winter Birthday" challenge going on over at KaDoodle Bug Designs as well.
Below is a list of the products and supplies I have used to create this card. Thank you for stopping in and as always....Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!
Product & Supply List:
- KaDoodle Bug Designs - Birthday Present Unicorn file
- Bazzill Cardstock
- ReCollections Cardstock
- Patterned Paper from Doodlebug Design Inc. - Fairy Tales & Spring Things double sided cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Broken China, Shaded Lilac, Scattered Straw, Weathered Wood
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Iced Spruce
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive Clear Drying Craft Glue
- Sticko Dimensional Stickers