Hello everybody and thank you for stopping by the blog today! I am excited to share another birthday card I have created using one of the newly released files from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
This is a simple yet sweet birthday card that was created using the "Unwrapping Presents Unicorn" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I started off my uploading the file to Design Space and used my Cricut Maker to cut out all of the pieces. I then inked each piece and adhered it together. My card is an A6 sized card (4.5" x 6.25"). I cut my card mat using patterned paper, adhered my paper piecing and added my, "Make a Wish" sentiment on a die cut banner.
This was a very simple card to create and I think it turned out lovely. All of the products and supplies I used to create this sweet birthday card are listed below. Thank you for stopping in and as always...Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!
Products & Supplies:
- KaDoodle Bug Designs - Unwrapping Presents Unicorn file
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide: Iced Spruce
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac
- Bazzill Cardstock
- Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Designs Inc.
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive Clear Drying Craft Glue
- Pentel Milky Pop White Gel Pen
- Craftin Desert Divas - Magical Unicorns 4x6 Stamp Set
- Hero Arts - Sea Glass Ink
- Kat Scrappiness - Stitched Fishtail Banner Dies