Thursday, January 17, 2019

Make a Wish...

Hello everybody and thank you for stopping by the blog today! I am excited to share another birthday card I have created using one of the newly released files from KaDoodle Bug Designs


This is a simple yet sweet birthday card that was created using the "Unwrapping Presents Unicorn" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I started off my uploading the file to Design Space and used my Cricut Maker to cut out all of the pieces.  I then inked each piece and adhered it together. My card is an A6 sized card (4.5" x 6.25"). I cut my card mat using patterned paper, adhered my paper piecing and added my, "Make a Wish" sentiment on a die cut banner.  

This was a very simple card to create and I think it turned out lovely. All of the products and supplies I used to create this sweet birthday card are listed below. Thank you for stopping in and as always...Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

Products & Supplies:



5 comments: