Friday, February 1, 2019

February 2019 My Besties Color It Create It Show It Off

Hello everybody! Today I am stopping in to share my card for the "Anything Goes" February Blog Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off.

For this card, I used Image 2468 which you can find here.


To create this card, I started off by printing my image onto 110lb. Neenah Solar White Card Stock. I then colored my image in using Prismacolor Premier Pencils. and added some white accents along the way using a white gel pen. Once my image was colored, I then die cut it out.

To create my card base, I cut a piece of 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock down to 9" x 6.25" and scored at 4.50" on the 9" side. My card now measures 4.50" x 6.25". I cut a piece of patterned paper for my card mat and adhered it to the front of the card. I then adhered my die cut stamped image over that. To embellish my card, I added some pink silk flowers and rhinestones that I had in my stash to the four corners.  I did not add any sentiment to my card, as I thought that this could be used for any occasion, birthday, Valentine's Day, just to say Hello, whatever your heart desires. 

I have listed all of the products and supplies I have used to create this card below. Thank you for stopping in and have a fantastic day!

Product & Supply List:
  • My Besties Image 2468
  • Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
  • Pentel Milky Pop White Gel Pen
  • Kat Scrappiness - Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies
  • 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock
  • Patterned Paper - Craft Smith - Ooh La La Paper Pad
  • Silk Flowers & Rhinestones - from my craft stash
  • Adhesive - Scotch Permanent Tape Runner


No comments:

Post a Comment