Friday, March 1, 2019

March ~ My Besties ~ Color It Create It Show It Off

Hello everybody! Today I am on the Color It Create It Show It Off Blog. I hope you will all join us for the monthly challenge, "Anything Goes".

For this card, I used "Adorbs Dragon Doll 5" image which you can find here.




To create this card, I started off by printing my image onto 110lb. Neenah Solar White Card Stock. I then colored my image in using alcohol markers and Prismacolor Premier pencils and added some white accents along the way using a white gel pen. Once my image was colored, I then die cut it out.

To create my card base, I cut a piece of 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock down to 9" x 6.25" and scored at 4.50" on the 9" side. My card now measures 4.50" x 6.25". For my card mat, I cut down a piece of paper from the Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade paper pad and adhered it to the front of the card. I then adhered my die cut stamped image over that. 

For my sentiment, I used two clear stamps, "Just a note..." and "you're the best" and stamped them on the top left and bottom right of the card using Hero Arts ink. To embellish my card, I added some sugar dots that I had in my craft stash.

I have listed all of the products and supplies I have used to create this card below. Thank you for stopping in and have a fantastic day!

Product & Supply List:
  • My Besties Image: Adorbs Dragon Doll 5
  • Alcohol Markers: Copic, Touchnew
  • Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
  • Pentel Milky Pop White Gel Pen
  • Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
  • 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock
  • Graphic 45 - Midnight Masquerade Paper Pad
  • Hero Arts Mini Ink Cube - Ultra Pink
  • Adhesive - Scotch Permanent Tape Runner
  • Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings Clear Stamp Set
  • Love Nicole Sugar Dots

2 comments: