Hello everybody! Today I am stopping in to share my card for the "Anything Goes" March Reminder Blog Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off.
For this card, I used My Besties "Adorbs Dragon Doll 6" which you can find here.
To create this card, I started off by printing my image onto 110lb. Neenah Solar White Card Stock. I then colored my image in using alcohol markers and Prismacolor Premier pencils and added some white accents along the way using a white gel pen. Once my image was colored, I then die cut it out.
To create my card base, I cut a piece of 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock down to 10" x 7" and scored at 5" on the 10" side. My card now measures 5" x 7". I then cut a piece of patterned paper from Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade Collection for my card mat and adhered it to the front of the card. I then cut a smaller piece of solid card stock and adhered that and my die cut stamped image over that.
For my sentiment, I used a stamp from the Craftin Desert Divas "Hello You" stamp set and stamped it on to a die cut using Hero Arts Intense Black ink.
To embellish my card, I added some some paper and fabric flowers I found in my craft stash, along with some "Champagne Jewels" and stickles to various areas for interest.
I have listed all of the products and supplies I have used to create this card below. Thank you for stopping in and have a fantastic day!
Product & Supply List:
- My Besties Image - Adorbs Dragon Doll 6
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
- Alcohol Markers - Copic and Touchnew
- Pentel Milky Pop White Gel Pen
- 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Graphic 45 - Midnight Masquerade Collection - Venetian Carnival
- Hero Arts - Intense Black Ink Pad
- Adhesive - Scotch Permanent Tape Runner
- Craftin Desert Divas - Hello You Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Die
- Paper & Fabric Flowers
- Kat Scrappiness - Champagne Jewels