Hello everybody! Today I am stopping in to share my card for the "Anything Goes" February Reminder Blog Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off.
For this card, I used Image 5651 which you can find here.
To create this card, I started off by printing my image onto 110lb. Neenah Solar White Card Stock. I then colored my image in using Prismacolor Premier pencils and added some white accents along the way using a white gel pen. Once my image was colored, I then die cut it out.
To create my card base, I cut a piece of 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock down to 9" x 6.25" and scored at 4.50" on the 9" side. My card now measures 4.50" x 6.25". I cut a piece of patterned paper for my card mat and adhered it to the front of the card. I then adhered my die cut stamped image over that.
For my sentiment, I used a clear stamp, "You Fill My Hearts" and stamped it on to a white die cut circle using Hero Arts ink. To embellish my card, I added some twine and a fabric butterfly and paper flower that I had in my craft stash.
I have listed all of the products and supplies I have used to create this card below. Thank you for stopping in and have a fantastic day!
Product & Supply List:
- My Besties Image 5651
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
- Pentel Milky Pop White Gel Pen
- Kat Scrappiness - Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies
- Kat Scrappiness - Stitched Scalloped Circle Dies
- 110lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Designs Inc. - Sweet Cakes
- Hero Arts Mini Ink Cube - Mint Julep
- Adhesive - Scotch Permanent Tape Runner
- ReCollections Valentine's Day Clear Stamp Set
- Celebrate It - Twine - Occasions
- Craft Smart - Fabric Butterfly
- Craft Smart - Paper Flower