Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Easter, Easter Bunny!!!

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday!! We are half way through the week and Easter is fast approaching. Today I am sharing an Easter card I created using the Eggie Buddies Bunny file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


I just love this sweet bunny!! I started off by uploading the svg file to Cricut Design Space and re-sized my image. I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 to cut out all of the pieces and used the writing feature to write "Happy Easter" on one of the pieces decorating my Easter egg.

After all pieces were cut, I inked each piece using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and adhered them all together using Art Glitter Glue.

I wanted to decorate my Easter Egg a bit more, so I decided I wanted to add some pretty ribbon from ReCollections that I had in my stash. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the ribbon as well to give it more color and interest.

I then adhered my finished bunny to my A2 sized card and added some more Nuvo Crystal Drops to the corners for even more dimension and interest.

Below is a complete list of supplies I used to create this card:


Bazzill Card Stock

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Pumice Stone, Spun Sugar, Cracked Pistachio

Art Glitter Glue

ReCollections Ribbon

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades


Nuvo Crystal Drops: Apple Green, Bubblegum Blush


I hope you enjoyed today's project. 
Have a fabulously crafty day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment