Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!!!

 Hello everyone!!!  I am just stopping in this morning with a quick post to say Happy Easter and to share some Easter Eggs that I decorated using Easter Eggs and Peep Bunnies Vinyl Cut Files from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


I had purchased these large plastic eggs for treats for Easter and well.....they looked too plain to me (even with all the yummy and fun treats inside). So, I decided to spruce them up a bit. The Easter Eggs and Peep Bunnies Vinyl Cut Files were perfect for this project and took no time at all to complete.

I uploaded the files to Cricut Design Space and re-sized them to the dimensions that I wanted. I then chose my vinyl and put my Cricut to work cutting out a few multiple designs of each.  I placed the vinyl cut outs circling the center of each egg and filled them back up with treats to make them complete.

The KaDoodle Bug Designs files I used can be found below:



I hope that you enjoyed my Easter project for today. Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a Happy & Blessed Easter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment