Monday, April 17, 2017

"Let your joy burst forth like flowers in the spring" - Planner Shaker Dashboard

Hello everybody and Happy Monday!!! I hope that everyone enjoyed their Holiday weekend and had a fabulous Easter. The weather here in New York was absolutely perfect (80 degrees perfect in fact!!!) Yay!!! I think Spring has finally decided to come, LOL. With that being said, I wanted to stop in today and share a Planner dashboard that I created for the Craftin Desert Divas April Social Media Moodboard Challenge.


I love this sweet digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas and thought it would work perfectly with my "Spring" theme. This digital stamp is "Sending Sunshine". I printed it out and colored it up using my Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I wanted a nice Spring quote to add to it, so I had found "Let your joy burst forth like flowers in the Spring" on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for this. I added my colored digital stamp to my 4.5" x 7.5" clear page protector and added some beautiful Spring inspired sequins. To finish it off, I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to fuse the two ends of my page protector closed. I like how it turned out and it just adds that perfect and lovely Spring touch to my planner. 

Below is a list of the materials that I used to complete this project:

Neenah 80lb Solar White Cardstock
Clear Page Protector
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool




Thank you for stopping by and 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!

1 comment: