Friday, April 21, 2017

"Have A Crafty Day".....Scrapper's Delights Front Cover Planner Inspiration

Hello fellow crafty friends!! It is Friday....YAY!!!! It has been a crazy and busy week here for me, so I am looking forward to the weekend. I have been extremely busy crafting and playing around with my planners, and so today I am here to share one of my DT projects that I just completed for Scrapper's Delights.

I have to say that I am really enjoying working with the Scrapper's Delights A5 Basic Planner Kit 1. This kit is jam packed with so many different planner project ideas, that I sometimes don't even know where to begin, LOL. There are so many different options to customize it and make it work for your specific needs and I think that is what I like the most about it.  In creating my new planner, I decided I would start off at the beginning and create a Front Cover for my new planner. 


I used the "Belongs To Page" which can be found in the A5 My Basic Planner Kit 1. Now, anybody who truly knows me, knows that I LOVE all things crafty and that I enjoy and love to color. So what better way is there to personalize and decorate my planner than using the perfect and super adorable
"Crafty Honeys" digital stamps.  These images are from the "Crafty Honeys Bundle 1 & Grouped Image Bundle". I chose the "Markers" honey just because I love to color. This bundle also comes with a "glue gun" honey and a "painter" honey, as well as a group image of all three.  I know I will definitely be using the other images in my future planner pages.


I colored my digital stamps using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, which are currently my favorite coloring medium.  I stamped my name with Royal Purple StazOn ink using an Elegant Brush Script stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.  I love adding sparkle to lots of my projects, so I used some rhinestones that I had in my stash to add a little interest. I also added a small amount of stickles to the hearts in the top digital stamp. To finish off my page, I added some washi tape from ReCollections (again, found in my stash) to the two sides of my page.

I am very happy with my completed planner page and can't wait to move on and create the next one!!! 

Below you can find links to the Scrapper's Delights products I have used for this project:



Thank you for stopping by and as always, 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment