Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fabulous February "Love is in the Air" Planner Spread


Happy Thursday everyone!! Can you feel that "Love is the Air"? LOL..... With February right around the corner, I needed to get started on my planner spreads as I am seriously running behind. Today's planner spread that I am sharing was created in my Classic Happy Planner. Let take a look........


Since Valentine's Day is coming up too, I wanted to create a Valentine's/Love theme in this planner. Yes.... there are hearts everywhere!!!


And look at those Skunks!! I couldn't resist coloring up those cuties from Craftin Desert Divas.


Here is another cute Kissing Skunk Couple. You know I had to have them in here as well.  
I also created stickers using the Craftin Desert Divas Valentine Accessories Digital Stamp. I printed them out onto sticker paper and then colored then with my Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut them out. I also used the Heart of Hearts Dies to die cut out all of my small hearts and arrows. It really is the perfect die set for Valentines along with the Sending Love Stamp Set!!!


And of course, how can I created a planner spread without making some adorable shaker clips to use with it. I am all about shakers (I think I may actually be a little obsessed too at times, lol). These were made using the Craftin Desert Divas Mini Shaker Clip Dies. 


Love, Love, Love these shaker clips. And I had to add some cute little bows to each too. I used the Shaker Tag Dies to create those perfect little bows. 

Below is a complete list of all supplies and materials I have used to create this planner spread and Shaker Clips:

Classic Happy Planner
ReCollections Valentine's Day Washi Tape
ReCollections Valentine's Day Paper Doilies
Various Planner Stickers I had in my stash
ReCollections Cardstock
ReCollections Valentine's Day Paper Pad
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Xyron Sticker Maker
ReCollections Rhinestones
Jumbo Paperclips
Versamark Ink Pad
ReCollections White Embossing Powder
Stickles (Red)

Craftin Desert Divas - Be Mine Skunk Digi Stamp

Craftin Desert Divas - Skunk with Heart Balloon Digi Stamp

Craftin Desert Divas - Kissing Skunks Digi Stamp

Craftin Desert Divas - Valentine Accessories Digi Stamps

Craftin Desert Divas - Heart of Hearts Dies

Craftin Desert Divas - Mini Shaker Clip Dies

Craftin Desert Divas - Shaker Tag Dies

Craftin Desert Divas - Doodled Frames Stamp Set

Craftin Desert Divas - Plan It Out Stamp Set

Craftin Desert Divas - Sending Love Stamp Set

Craftin Desert Divas - Sweetness Sequin Mix


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today's creation. Have a fabulously crafty day!!
























1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Your planner looks Fantastic! LOVE the shakers... way cute!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete