Sunday, January 22, 2017

A little something.....for you!


Happy Sunday my crafty friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! Today I am sharing another card I created using some of the new products that have just been released from Craftin Desert Divas. 


To start off, I cut my Neenah Solar White cardstock down to form an A2 sized card base. I then added paper from Doodlebug Designs Sweet Shoppe paper pad for my mats. I used Cricut Design Space and my Cricut Explore to upload and cut out the Panda Holidays SVG file. I then stamped my adorable little pandas onto each cut out using StazOn Jet Black Ink and colored them using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.

I then used my Big Shot to die cut the Stitched Box and also my sentiment flag from the Flag Banner Dies set. I adhered my stitched box together using Art Glitter Glue and added some twine around the box and tied it in a small bow to hold a small tag.


Check out the dimension to this stitched box. I love that it is dimensional and can fit small goodies inside.  I arranged my adorable little pandas in the box and adhered them to the top inside layer of the stitched box as I knew I was going to add a little goody inside as well and I didn't want to cover up my pandas.

For my sentiment, I used stamps from the Short & Sweet Tags Stamp Set.  I used my Versamark Stamp Pad to stamp "A little something" on the flag banner and I stamped "for you" on a small deco tag that I had in my stash. Both were heat embossed using ReCollections Embossong Powder.

I used a few pop-up dots to adhere my sentiment banner for added dimension. And to finish the card off, I added a few enamel dots.

Here is a full list of all the materials used for this card:

Craftin Desert Divas - Panda Holidays Stamp Set
Craftin Desert Divas - Panda Holidays SVG Outline 
Craftin Desert Divas - Stitched Box Die

Craftin Desert Divas - Flag Banner Dies
Craftin Desert Divas - Short & Sweet Tags Stamp Set 

Hampton Art Deco Tags
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
ReCollections Enamel Dots
ReCollections Twine
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Pop-up Dots
Art Glitter Glue
Versamark Stamping Pad
ReCollections Embossing Powder
StazOn - Jet Black Ink

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!




1 comment:

  1. I adore that Box die.... so many cute ideas can be made with it... Like your adorable Card! Love it Jana!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete