Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Snow Cuties

Hello there my sweet crafty friends!! Today I am up on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog sharing a super sweet 12 x 12 scrapbook layout I created with their Valentine Snow Cuties svg file. This file is so super cute and very easy to put together. I used it for a Valentine's Day layout, but it would look great and could be used for pretty much any theme or occasion just by changing the paper or cardstock that you use. 


To start off, I uploaded the svg file to Cricut Design Space and cut all of the pieces out using my Cricut Explore. I then chalked and inked each piece, adhered them together and added some highlights using a White Gelly Roll pen to complete each one.  I chose my patterned paper for my layout and die cut two photo mat frames.  I love how it turned out and can't wait to take some cute pics and add them this layout.

A full list of supplies that I used for this layout are listed below:

KaDoodle Bug Designs Valentine Snow Cuties SVG File
Bazzill Cardstock
ReCollections Valentine's Day Paper Pad (Patterned Paper)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Festive Berries, Spun Sugar, Tea Dye)
Art Glitter Glue
Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades
White Gelly Roll Pen
Craftin Desert Divas - Truck Die (used for small mailbox envelopes)
Craftin Desert Divas - Inside Scalloped Squares Dies (used for photo mat frames)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulously crafty day!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo Soooo CA-UUUTE!!! I LOVE Snowmen and this KBD set is ADORABLE! Fab Layout Jana! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete