Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bookmark


Good afternoon!! I'm stopping by this afternoon to share my newest creation.  My daughter had asked me for a bookmark the other day and I did not have one, so I figured I'd make her one.  She also has a love for Bears, so I made sure to incorporate that into it as well.

The pattern I used is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and is called "Mom Blocks" which you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_1109/Mom-Blocks.htm

This was rather simple to do.  I cut the bookmark shape out using my Cricut Explore.  I used Recollection Card Stock.  I spelled out her name using Jolee's embellishment stickers that I had on hand and added each one to a different block.  I then attached a small polka-dotted pink ribbon and tah-dah..... instant bookmark. (My daughter loves it too!!!!)

Thanks for stopping by.... See you all soon....

Jana

Follow & Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chbcreations
Visit & Comment on my Website: www.chbcreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment