Friday, July 3, 2015

Hey Diddle Diddle Two-Page Layout


T.G.I.F!!!!  Hi everyone, I hope you all are getting ready to enjoy the nice long weekend ahead.  I know I am!! Before I get crazy busy, I wanted to share this latest layout with you.  The pattern I used is "Hey-Diddle-Diddle" from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs which you can pick up here:  http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_239/Hey-Diddle-Diddle-Collection.htm

It was fun working with this file.  So many possibilities....  For this particular layout I used Bazzill and American Craft card stock.  I added a few pieces of yellow satin ribbon down each page and the small stars scattered through out are Recollection brads.  The Hey, Diddle, Diddle rhyme in the upper left corner was drawn out using my Cricut Explore.  I added it to an embossed piece of card stock and them put in some yellow stitches.  There are three photo mats, two will hold a 3"x 5" photo and one will hold a 4" x 6" photo.  Each photo mat is also stitched on one side and embellished with a small white button and a bow tied out of twine.

Its the perfect layout for a baby's scrapbook or to just remember those precious moments. I hope you enjoyed today's creation.

I wish everybody and Safe & Happy 4th of July!!! Thanks for visiting!!

Jana

Like & Follow my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/chbcreations
Visit the Website and leave a Comment: www.chbcreations.com



No comments:

Post a Comment