Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pot Belly Dragon & Pot Belly Panda Cards....



Happy Wednesday my crafty friends!! Today I am bringing you the Pot Belly Collection (Pot Belly Dragon and Pot Belly Panda) from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  Are these files not the cutest??? And super easy to assemble.  I started with the Pot Belly Dragon.  The dragon himself is made from Recollections textured paper which I think makes him come to life on this card.  Other papers used for this card are from American crafts.  The sentiment "HELLO" runs down the left side of the card on more patterned card stock, again from American Crafts.  I added two orange glittered brads (from Recollections) on the top for some added embellishment.  This card measures 5.5" x 8.5" and is blank inside for anybody to write or stamp and sentiment or note they choose.

Next, I created the Pot Belly Panda Card.  This card also is blank inside for your own thoughts and sentiments and measures 5.5" x 8.5".  All card stock and papers used for this card are from Recollections and American Crafts.  The sentiment "HI" on the left side was written on using the Cricut Explore machine.  I attached four (4) gem brads to each corner of the diamond and attached to the card using foam adhesives to give it that little bit of pop off the card.  I think that they both turned out cute and I am sure that the two children that I am going to send these too will love them (or at least I hope they do, lol).  Well, those are my creations for the time being... now onto something new. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all again real soon.


Jana 

Visit, Like & Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/chbcreations
Visit my Website: www.chbcreations.com
I now also sell on Etsy - Stop by to see what is in my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/chbcreationsbyjana

No comments:

Post a Comment