Friday, June 26, 2015

"NUT" THING COMPARES TO YOU

Here I am again with another card for everybody.  I think it came out pretty good! What do you think?  This card is 6" x 6".  I used Recollections and Bazzill Card stock.  The cute little squirrel is a Weekly Freebie file over at Little Scrap Of Heavens Designs which you can find here: http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/images/large/squirrel_in_walnut_shell_cover.png
I added some twine and three small buttons which are from the Stampin' Up! Brights Collection.
The sentiment was drawn using the Cricut Explore and colored in with  a Stampin Up! Brights Collection marker: Old Olive.  Hope you enjoyed today's make and I'll see you all again soon!!

Jana

Follow and Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chbcreations



No comments:

Post a Comment