Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Criss Cross Card with Tag


Good afternoon all!  Today I wanted to share my Criss Cross Card with Tag.  This card measures 6"x 6".  I used Recollections and Bazzill card stock.  The patterned paper is from American Crafts.  My little frog friend (isn't he cute???) is from the Frog In Rain Hat file that you can find over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (I will add the link below). He is actually listed as a Freebie file this week, so run over there and pick him up while you can.  The wavy border running along the outside of the card if a felt border from Martha Stewart.  The sentiment "Just for you" is from the Label Love stamp set from Stampin' Up and is stamped in the Strawberry Slush ink.  I also added a small green button and some twine just to add a little dimension.

On the tag portion of the card, I added a small tab at the top so it is easier to pull out of the criss cross card pocket.

It was fun making this card!! Can't wait to do another one!!! Hope you all enjoy it!! See you soon.

Jana

Files:
Frog in Rain Hat can be found here:
http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/images/large/frog_in_rain_hat_cover.png

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/CHBCreations


No comments:

Post a Comment