Tuesday, July 25, 2017

There's Snow one Like You!

Hello there my crafty friends! Today is July 25th, which means we are five months or 153 days away from Christmas (but who's counting,LOL). Christmas is my absolute favorite Holiday and with it being so close to the end of July, I thought I would jump on the "Christmas in July" bandwagon and create a quick Christmas card for you all. 


This card features the Cutie KaToodles Christmas Candy file from KaDoodle Bug Designs, which by the way is still listed as a Freebie over at the shop, so feel free to head on over there and snatch this cutie up before he is gone!!!

To start this card, I uploaded the Cutie KaToodle Christmas Candy file into my Cricut Design Space, re-sized my image accordingly and cut out all of the pieces using my Cricut Explore Air 2.  I then inked each piece and adhered them all together using Art Glitter Glue. I added some accents to my finised paper piecing using a white gel pen and of course, I had to add some sparkle (cause who doesn't like sparkle?!?!, LOL). I used Stickles to add sparkle to the cuffs and hat of this little cutie.

I created the base of my card using 110lb. ReCollections White Cardstock and cut two card mats each 1/8" smaller than each other to get my layered look.  I stamped my sentiment, "There's Snow one Like you!" (from the Maymay Made It - Snow Peeking Stamp Set) onto the top right corner of my mat using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. To finish my card off, I added three small red heart rhinestones that I had in my stash.

And there you have it....a super cute card ready to send out as the Holiday Season draws closer.

Below is a list of the products and supplies I used to create this card:

KaDoodle Bug Designs: Cutie KaToodles Christmas Candy file

Bazzill Cardstock

ReCollections 110lb. White Cardstock

ReCollections 65lb. Red Cardstock

Patterned Paper - Paper House 6x6 Christmas Paper Pad

Art Glitter Glue

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Weathered Wood, Shabby Shutters, Broken China, Aged Mahogany, Festive Berries

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades

Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen

Stickles - Firefly & Ice

Sentiment: Maymay Made It - Snow Peeking Stamp Set

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Red Heart Gem Rhinestones

I hope you liked my "Christmas in July" Holiday card.  Thank you for stopping by to visit and as always, Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment