Friday, July 28, 2017

Scrapper's Delights July New Release Event

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!! Today is the July Release over at Scrapper's Delights and they are showcasing the new Recipe Card Products. You will be able to create your very own recipe cards, using some fabulous digital stamps and kitchen scene builders now available over at the Scrapper's Delights shop.  For my project, I have started a recipe book in one of my ReCollections A5 planners. This is a fabulous idea to use and create something different and unique to give as a gift for a Wedding gift or shower, or any special occasion.


Instead of using the traditional recipe cards that are available, i decided to use the jar from the Kitchen Scene Builders set. I enlarged it and added my sweet Chef off to the side. I colored my images using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I used patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs Inc. 6x6 gingham-linen rainbow petite prints paper pad to create the top and bottom portion of the covered lid on my jar.  I then typed up my recipe along with a title and adhered them on to the jar. And to finish off my page, I lined the top and bottom with some washi tape for a little added decoration.  Overall, I think it turned out pretty cute. I will have to go back and play with some of the individual recipe cards at a later date. 

I hope that you enjoyed today's project share.
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment