Friday, July 14, 2017

Scrapper's Delights July Inspiration Event

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!!  Today is the Scrapper's Delights July Inspiration Event and I am sharing a weekly planner layout that I have created.


I have used the Scrapper's Delights A5 My Basic Planner Kit to create my planner layout. These planner kits are packed full of goodies to use and help you in customizing your planner to fit your needs. The Basic Planner kit includes front and back cover pages, section dividers, monthly dividers, weekly and monthly planner layouts, to-do lists, patterned sheets, numbers and dates and so much more.

I wanted to create a sweet summer spread for this week's layout, so I also included the Fruity Babies Watermelon digi stamp. Isn't she the cutest!?!?! I colored her up using my Prismacolor pencils. To help decorate my planner pages even more, I also added some washi tape strips to the top and bottom of each page.  I cut out some cardstock pieces and added them to my weekly layout as well to add some fun color to my spread.

Below is a list of the supplies and products I used to create this fun summer spread:

Scrapper's Delights A5 My Basic Planner Kit

Scrapper's Delights - Fruity Babies Watermelon

ReCollections Washi Tape

ReCollections Cardstock

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Label Letter/Numbers

White Gel Pen

Craftin Desert Divas - Plan It Out Stamp Set



Thank you for stopping by &
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment