Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Smiles.....

Good morning & Happy Wednesday!! Stopping by today to share a planner spread that I created in my mini HP using the super adorable "Face Expressions" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


I thought this file was super cute and perfect to add to a planner spread without making the pages seem too bulky.  All of my emoji faces were cut using Bazzill Cardstock on my Cricut Explore Air 2. Each piece was inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and adhered together using Art Glitter Glue.

I had some fun emoji washi tape in my stash, so of course I had to add it as it goes perfectly with the theme. I added a few small planner stickers from ReCollections and am now ready to fill up my week.

Below is a complete list of the supplies used to create this planner spread:


Bazzill Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick
Art Glitter Glue
White Gel Pen
Craft Smith - Emoji Washi Tape
Happy Planner Mini
ReCollections Creative Year Stickers


I hope that you all enjoyed my planner creation for today.  And as always,
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!




1 comment: