Saturday, March 18, 2017

Easter Week Planner Spread

Hello everyone!! Today I am sharing a weekly planner spread in my A5 ReCollections planner that I created for Easter week, using the adorable new "Somebunny" Stamp Set that was just released from Craftin Desert Divas. Check it out.....


How super cute is this!!!! This stamp set is perfect for creating cards, tags or any other creative project you'd like, but I love that they are sized perfectly and can be used in planners as well. I just adore these super cute bunnies!!


I added some washi tape, which of course matches my theme and adds super cuteness to the spread.


To create my date banners, I used the small banner die from the Mini Shaker Clip Dies set from Craftin Desert Divas. I cut them out using my Big Shot and added some glittered number stickers to each.  I love how the spread came together perfectly and these adorable bunnies just "pop" off the page.

The complete list of all supplies and materials used to create this spread are listed below:

A5 ReCollections Planner
ReCollections Washi Tape
ReCollections Glittered Stickers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils









I hope you liked my Easter week planner spread and will visit again soon
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment