Sunday, March 19, 2017

Have a Beautiful Day!

Hello everyone! Today I am stopping by to bring you a super sweet planner dashboard along with two fun spring time planner clips created with goodies from Craftin Desert Divas. 



With all of the cold Winter weather and storms we've been having lately here in New York, I can't wait for the arrival of Spring. I used the "Beautiful Day" digital stamp for my dashboard. I used the beautiful tree as my main focal point and took the sentiment, "Have a Beautiful Day", copied it and placed it as a border on each side of my tree.  Because I did not like all of the white space surrounding my image, I used a polka dot stencil and distress inks to create a soft border.



I colored up the tree using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. To give my tree a bit of life and interest, I added a small drop of Nuvo Crystal Drops in the center of each flower. I also added a tiny amount of Stickles to a few of the smaller leaves throughout the tree as well. 



And last but not least, I had to create some sweet spring time planner clips to match.  I used two of the smaller sized birds from the Feathered Friends Stamp Set. Once colored, I punched them out using a one inch hole punch, adhered them onto two bottle caps and added clear adhesive rounds to protect and finish them off.  I gathered some sheer, satin and lace ribbon from my stash and looped it through my gold jumbo paper clips and added the finished bottle cap.

Below is a list of all the products used to create these planner goodies:

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Heidi Swapp Polka Dot Stencil
Tim Holts Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters, Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet
 ReCollections 110lb White Cardstock 
Ranger Stickles - Green Firefly
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Bottle Caps
Clear Adhesive Acrylic Rounds
ReCollections 1" Hole Punch
Gold Jumbo Paper Clips
Celebrate It - Satin, Sheer and Lace Ribbon




I hope that you enjoyed today's planner goodies as much as I enjoyed creating them!
Have a Beautiful (and Fabulously Crafty) Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment