Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Themed Waterfall Folios & Tutorial


Hello crafty friends!! Today I am stopping in to share a Halloween themed Waterfall Folio I created for a few swaps that I am in this month.  This was super fun to create and I hope that my swap partners love them.  Below is a complete list of supplies and materials I used to create these folios:

12 x 12 Chipboard
American Crafts "Boo!" Paper Pad
The Paper Studio "Spooky Fun" Papercrafting Kit
ReCollections 65lb. Black Cardstock
ReCollections Envelope
Adhesives: ScorTape & Art Glitter Glue
Inkadinkadoo Flocking Powder
Boo Stamp (May be from Inkadinkadoo, but am not 100% certain)
Hero Arts - Intense Black Ink Pad
Craftin Desert Divas - Fancy Stitched Labels Die (Large Oval)

I hope that you enjoyed the tutorial and will return soon for more inspiration and ideas. 
As always, Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, I love it!! I've been looking for a larger waterfall card and no scoring for the squares! Perfect!! Thanks, great video!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much!! I hope you will share your creations after you try it out!!

      Delete