Thursday, August 31, 2017

You're the PUMPKIN spice to my LATTE!

Hello everyone!! I am stopping in this morning to share a quick card I created using the "Fall Pumpkin Treats" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I LOVE a great Latte, but I especially LOVE when the Fall Season begins and you can go just about anywhere and find everything Pumpkin flavored...Yum, Yum, Yum!!!  I saw this file and knew that I just had to create my own kind of Pumpkin Spice Latte.


I started off by uploading the file to Cricut Design Space, re-sized my image accordingly and then cut out all of the pieces using Bazzill Card Stock.  I then inked each piece using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and adhered them together using Art Glitter Glue. To finish off my paper piecing, I used a white gel pen to add some highlights.

My A2 sized card base was created using ReCollections 110lb. Ivory Cardstock. The patterned paper used is from ReCollections Harvest Delight Paper Pad. My sentiment, "You're the Pumpkin spice to my Latte!", was written with the "Be Mine" font from Cricut Design Space using both the Adobe Clay and Moccasin Cricut Pens.  To finish off my card, I added some sequins from Hero Arts and ReCollections.

Below is a complete list of the products and supplies used to create this card:


Bazzill Cardstock

ReCollections 110lb. Ivory Cardstock

Love Nicole - Autumn Splendor 6x6 Paper Pad

ReCollections Harvest Delight Paper Pad

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Tea Dye, Walnut Stain, Pine Needles, Antique Linen

Art Glitter Glue

Ranger Multi Medium Matte

Cricut Design Space - "Be Mine" Font

Cricut Pens - Adobe Clay & Moccasin

Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen

Hero Arts - Ombre Green Sequins & Ombre Sunshine Sequins

ReCollections Sequins



I hope that you enjoyed today's project share. 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment