Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My Little Picasso...

Hello everyone! I am stopping in this afternoon to share a one page 12 x 12 layout I've created using the super adorable "Artsy Fox" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I have been trying to create some layouts to have ready for my son as he will be starting Pre-School in about another two weeks or so. I know he will be coming home with plenty of arts and crafts projects, and now I have the perfect layout to put some pics of my favorites.



I started off by uploading the Artsy Fox file to my Cricut Design Space and resized all of the images accordingly.  Once I was happy with the fox pieces, I then resized the "paper" of the easel to measure 3 x 5 and created my three photo mats.  I also resized the paint border and splotches and attached them to the photo mats leaving enough room to be able to slip some pictures under them, so it gives the effect of the paint being splattered slightly over the picture. I also added my title, "My Little Picasso" to the easel portion by using the writing feature of my Cricut Explore.

Below is a complete list of products and supplies used to create this layout:


Patterned Paper: DCWV Limited Edition - The Homeroom Stack

Bazzill Cardstock

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Gathered Twigs, Tea Dye, Aged Mahogany, Blueprint Sketch, Scattered Straw, Hickory Smoke

Art Glitter Glue

Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades

Title (My Little Picasso) was written using the "Baby Steps" font and "Geode" Cricut Pen


Thank you for taking the time to stop in. I hope you enjoyed today's project.
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH!!! This is soooo DARN CA-UTE!! LOVE the paint spatters and foxes!! ADORABLE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete