Friday, June 9, 2017

Scrapper's Delights - June Inspiration Planner Event

Hello everybody!! Today is the June Planner Inspiration Event over at Scrapper's Delights. For my project, I have created a weekly planner spread using the fabulous A5 My Basic Planner along with some amazing digital images.


I used the "Genie 4" digital stamp together with the "Genie Sentiments 3" to decorate my planner pages. These images are simply amazing!!! I colored my images using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.


For the dates on my layout, I used the star image from the "Genie Sentiments 3" file and resized it to fit nicely on the top. I used some numbered stickers from ReCollections to add in my dates. 


I love the design of the "Make a Wish" sentiment and wanted it to look as if it were coming out of my Genie's lamp.  Although I really wanted my beautiful Genie's to stand out, I wanted to add a touch more color to my spread. I added some gold glitter washi tape around the edges of my pages. I then used my Prismacolor Pencils on the stars and a few of the boxes. 

I hope that you enjoyed my inspiration project for today!! Below is a complete list of the products and supplies used to create this planner spread:




ReCollections Glittered Stickers
ReCollections Glitter Gold Washi Tape
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils



No comments:

Post a Comment