Monday, May 15, 2017

Reach for the Stars, even if you have to stand on a Cactus...

Happy Monday my crafty friends! Today I am stopping in to share a planner spread I created in my ReCollections Planner inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas May Social Media Mood Board Challenge. #CDDMonthly




















As you can see this Mood Board is filled with such bright colors and loads of inspiration. There is plenty of time for you to upload your projects for the challenge and enter to win some fabulous prizes.


I went with a Cactus themed planner spread for my DT project. I used the "Prickly" stamp set along with the "Prickly" SVG stamp outlines, to create and add my wonderful inspiring cacti.


I added some "Cute Cactus" washi tape to the top of my pages, which adds lots of fun color and of course, matches my theme perfectly.  I colored all of my cacti with Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils (my absolute favorite coloring medium at the moment). The cute cactus clip was created using the "Cactus Die" from Craftin Desert Divas.


I also added two sentiments from the "This & That" stamp set which again went perfectly with my cactus theme. 

Below is a list of the products I used to create this spread:

ReCollections A5 Planner






Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils

ReCollections Glitter Stickers


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project.
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment