Friday, May 26, 2017

Ladybug Love Planner Spread

Hello everyone & Happy Friday!!!! I am back again today to share another weekly planner spread that I created using the adorable new "Ladybug Garden" stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas. These stamps are now available in the shop for purchase.


This layout was created in my ReCollections Planner and I love how bright and cheery it turned out. I started by adding some fun and colorful washi tape to my pages. I then stamped my dates onto the pages using my clear basic font stamp set from Fiskars and my ReCollections Color Splash Ombre Ink Pads.


My adorable ladybug bears were all stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils (currently, my absolute favorite coloring medium). 


I used a white gel pen to add some small highlights to each image and also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the dots on the wings of my little ladies to give some added interest. I used the small flower stamp from the set to create bullets on a few days during the week when I know I will have important things to do. 

Below is a list of the supplies and products I used to create this planner spread:

Ladybug Garden Stamp Set
Ladybug Garden SVG Stamp Outline
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Nuveo Crystal Drops - Simply White
ReCollections Washi Tape
Fiskars Basic Font Clear Stamp Set
ReCollections Color Splash Ombre Ink Pads

Thank you for stopping by to visit!
&
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day & Weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment