Monday, June 12, 2017

It's a MOO-velous Week!

Hello there everybody! Stopping by today to share a planner spread I created in my mini Happy Planner. Last week was very busy with all the end of year events and happenings taking place at my children's schools and it was my daughter's 13th birthday as well.  She LOVES and has a fascination with cows, so I decided to decorate my weekly spread in honor of her for her birthday.


Craftin Desert Divas has the perfect digital cow images for this very occasion too. I used the "Birthday Cow" digital stamp as well as the "Over the Moon" digital stamp for my layout. I colored my images using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I also used the "Plan It Out" stamp set along with the "Sweater Weather" stamp set to create my daily bullets and important reminders/errands that I needed to attend to. 

Below is a list of the supplies and products used to create this spread:





ReCollections Washi Tape
StazOn Ink - Azul
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils


Thank you all for visiting and as always,
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment