Thursday, July 16, 2015

"So Berry Sweet"...

Hello there! Today I am sharing a card that I created for a Card Sketch Challenge currently going on over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  This card measures 6" x 6". For this card, I used Bazzill, American Crafts and Recollection Card stock and patterned papers.  All the tiny strawberry seeds (and they are VERY TINY!!!!!) have a glossy accent on them to make them pop. I don't know how well you can see that in the pic, but believe me.... they are there, LOL.  I added three pieces of ribbon with pink gem candy dots as an extra embellishment.

It was a super fun card to create. Now on to my next project...

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all again real soon!!

Jana

Visit, Follow and Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chbcreations
Or Visit my Website at: www.chbcreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment