Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Hogs & Kisses Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone! Today I am excited to stop in and share a scrapbook layout I created using one of the newer files from KaDoodle Bug Designs, Cutie KaToodles - Hogs & Kisses.  Another perfect file to create some super cute Valentine's crafts....


How super cute are these chocolate lovin' piggies?!?!


All of the paper piecings were cut using my Cricut Explore Air 2 and are made using Bazzill Cardstock. They were all inked and chalked and white gel pen and Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to complete each piece.


I wanted the "foil look" for the candy wrapper, so I used cardstock from the DCWV Crisp Luxury Paper Pad.  The photo mats were created using Bazzill Cardstock and embossed cardstock from the ReCollections Valentine's 5 x 7 paper pad.  Each photo mat was die cut using dies from Kat Scrappiness.


Below is a list of products and supplies I used to create this sweet layout:




DCWV Crisp Luxury Cardstock Paper Pad

ReCollections Valentine's Day 12 x 12 Paper Pad

ReCollections Valentine's Day 5 x 7 Embossed Paper Pad

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Weathered Wood, Broken China, Vintage Photo, Spun Sugar, Fired Brick

Art Glitter Glue

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades

Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen



I am super happy with how this turned out and I hope that you like it as well.  Thank you for stopping in to visit today and I hope you will come back soon for some more crafty inspiration and ideas.  Have a Fabulously Crafty Day my friends!!!






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous layout I love it.Those piggies are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete