Thursday, January 25, 2018

Love You Bunches 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone! Today I am stopping in with a super cute scrapbook layout I created using the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles Love You Bunches file.  This file is perfect for Valentine's Day crafts or anything you want to add a little bit more love too.


Are these monkeys not the cutest!?!? I adore how one is peeking out from behind the other.....Too Cute!!!!


This KaDoodle Bug file comes complete with the monkeys, title and hearts.  All of my paper piecings are made using Bazzill Cardstock.  I also used Sei - Velvet Paper for "Bunches" in my title, two of the hearts and parts of the monkeys bow.  All of my pieces were cut using my Cricut Explore Air 2 and inked using Tim Holtz Distress Inks.


My scrapbook layout base page and photo mats are patterned papers from the ReCollections Valentine's Day Paper Pad.  I also used one of the cut a parts from the stack to create a small journal area.  I used the largest of the Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies to cut my photo and journal mats.

Below is a list of the supplies and materials used to complete this Valentine's Day Scrapbook Layout:


Bazzill Cardstock

Sei - Blaze Velvet Paper

ReCollections Valentine's Day Paper Pad

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Salty Ocean, Festive Berries, Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs and Wild Honey

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades

Pigma Micron 01 Black Pen

Posca White Paint Pen

Art Glitter Glue

Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies

I hope that you enjoyed today's project and will return again soon for more inspiration and ideas.  Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

2 comments: