Tuesday, February 2, 2016

You Fill My Heart.....


Hi everybody. Today I would like to share my inspiration for the Leinzlove Tear Bear Challenge Blog (http://leinzlovetearbearchallenge.blogspot.com)

This card was created using a svg file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.

The base of this card is made using ReCollections card stock and patterned paper from the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Stack - "Stacked with Love".

My paper pieced bear and mug are from the Love Cocoa Bear file at KaDoodle Bug Designs, which you can find here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=651.  I uploaded this file to Design Space and cut out each piece using my Cricut Explore. Once all my pieces were cut, I then used Color Box Chalk Inks to shade each piece. To adhere them together, I used Aleene's Tacky Glue. Once my cute little Cocoa Bear was assembled, I used a white Gelly Roll Pen to add some highlights.

In designing the base of the card, I used washi tape from Doodlebug Designs Inc. (Sweet Heart) and ran two strips diagonally. I added my paper pieced bear to the card and added a red rosette to the top right corner. My sentiment "You Fill My Heart" is from the Valentine's Day Stamp Set from ReCollections. I stamped it onto a banner using Color Box Chalk Ink (Lipstick Red).

To complete my card, I added four Rouge sequins from Craft Medley to the top left corner.

I hope that you enjoy my creation and will come back and visit again real soon!!

~Jana


6 comments: