Sunday, October 4, 2015

Pop-up Halloween Box Card.....





Hi my crafty friends. Happy Sunday! Today I bring you this wickedly sweet Halloween Pop-Up box card.  This card was super fun to make. I used the "Witches are Brew-tiful" file and the "By the Light of the Moon" file from Too Cute by Jessica.

I have to say that I love all the details that this card shows. I thried taking pics from both sides, just to catch the different elements of the card. 

For the front flap of the card, I used an image from the Cricut Design Space to create the "OCT 31" and had the Explore draw it out rather than cut. For the "Happy" (right above it) I had the Explore cut it out and I added stickles to each letter to make it stand out.

I also used my Explore to draw on the potion bottle labels (Bat Wings & Bone Dust) as well as on the front of the cauldron (Witches are Brew-tiful). I love how the white stands out on the dark background.

Stickles were added the the cauldron bubbles and also the buckle and star on my cute little witches hat. And to top it all off, I added a mixture of purple, orange and black sequins.

Materials I used for this project include:
Bazzill Card Stock
Recollections Card Stock
Patterned Paper - American Crafts - "Boo!" Paper Pad
Stickles
Purple, Black and Orange Sequins
Color Box Chalk Inks
White Gel Pen

I hope you guys enjoyed this craft! Feel free to leave me some comments and I will see you soon. Have a great day!

~Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment