Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Warm Autumn Wishes...


Good Evening!!! I'd like to share this latest creation I've made using a file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  This card measures 5 x 7 and is made using Bazzill card stock and patterned paper from Momenta.

I used my Cricut Explore to upload and cut my svg file of this adorable squirrel. I also cut the patterned paper and printed my Autumn sentiment using the Cricut as well.

After chalking all my pieces, I assembled my little squirrel friend and added some highlights using a white gel pen as well as a few Recollections Masterpiece markers.

I added some "Autumn" sequins which I received from Craftin' Desert Diva's to each of the corners for some added color and to give it that extra "special something".

I enjoyed creating this card and hope that you all like it as well.  Thanks for stopping by. I will be back with another creation for you all soon!

~ Jana 

No comments:

Post a Comment