Monday, May 2, 2016

All things grow with Love...


Hello there... Today I would like to share my inspiration for the Leinzlove Tear Bear Challemge Blog (http://leinzlovetearbearchallemge.blogspot.com)

Our theme this month is pastel flowers, so I created this really simple drapery fold card to share with you all today.  This card measures 4.25" x 5.50". My card base is made using ReCollections card stock. For the drapery portion of the card, I used double-sided patterned card stock from Pebbles.

To create the drapery fold on my card, I cut my patterned card stock down to 4" x 11.50". I then scored this piece at 3", 4", 6", 7", 9" and 10".  I then carefully lined up my paper on my cutting board and cut diagonally from the 3" score mark up to the other end, leaving about 1". I folded all of my scored lines and created my "drapery". I adhered this drapery portion onto my card base using Art Glitter Glue. 

I then cut .50" x 5.50" of the patterned card stock and used it as a border up on the top of the card. I adhered three flower embellishments from ReCollections on the left hand side of the card. I also added three green jelly dots from Queen & Co. on the border piece on the top right.

In the lower right corner, I added my sentiment, "all things grow with Love", which is part of a stamp set from Ki for Hampton Art and is stamped in Studio G dye ink.

I hope that you enjoyed my creation for today and I hope to see you come back soon and visit again! Happy crafting my friends!

~ Jana 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is simply lovely! LOVE that fold!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, sweet and delicate all wrapped into one lovely card. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete