Friday, November 6, 2015

Criss-Cross Turkey Card.....


Hello and Happy Friday!! My creation for today is this super cute Criss-Cross Turkey Card.
This card measures 4.25" x 5".  I used Recollections Card Stock and Designer Paper from the Recollections Harvest Delight paper pad.

For the inside Tag which is removable (as shown below), I used a piece of brown ribbon that I had in my ribbon stash and stamped the "Thankful for you" sentiment from Craftin' Desert Divas -  Thankful Squeaks stamp set.


Mu adorable Turkey friend is the Cutie KaToodles Turkey from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I used my Cricut Explore to upload the file and cut out all his pieces using ReCollections and Bazzill Cardstock.
Once each piece was cut, I then chalked all pieces using Color Box Chalk Inks.

For the feathers of this Turkey, I used an embossing folder from Darice (unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it and don't have it on hand, sorry!).  For the Turkey's body, I traced the paper pieces onto felt and then glued them in place. I chalked the felt with my Color Box Chalk Ink and using a soft brush, brushed out the fleece to give him that fluffy/fuzzy look. I then added a few highlights and final touches to him using my white gel pen.

And there you have it folks..... another adorable card completed! I hope you enjoyed today's creation as much as I enjoyed making it.  Have a fabulous and crafty weekend and I will be back soon with some more great projects for you!

~Jana

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the fuzzy body technique!!! LUV :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! Tx's for sharing all your tips, on how to make him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Tx's for sharing all your tips, on how to make him.

    ReplyDelete