Thursday, October 26, 2017

Fall Themed Deco Mesh Bow

Good morning crafty friends!! Today I am stopping in to share a Deco Mesh Bow that I created.  How super cute is this ?!?!


I have always struggled with trying to create bows with ribbon.  Usually, my bows turn out looking like a jumbled mess or just don't seem to stay together very well, lol. But my bow making worries are now over......YAY!!!!  I decided that I was going to use Deco Mesh (and a small amount of ribbon along with some other goodies) to make this Fall themed bow that you see here. I have a complete tutorial on how to create this bow on my YouTube Channel, which I will link below if you would like to stop by and check it out.  And what better way is there to complete and finish off this super cute bow than by adding an adorable Cutie KaToodle from KaDoodle Bug Designs as my center embellishment.

I just love this Scarecrow Bear and he screams Fall, so he was perfect for this project.  He is made using Bazzill Cardstock. All pieces were cut using my Cricut Explore. I also added my sentiment, "Happy Fall Ya'll", to the center piece of the pumpkin, by using the writing feature in Cricut Design Space.  Below are all the products I used to create my paper piecing:



Bazzill Cardstock

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo, Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades

Art Glitter Glue

Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Pigma Micron Pen 01 - Black


The tutorial for creating the Deco Mesh Bow can be found on my YouTube Channel here:  https://youtu.be/xeBwMn6F0oY
I hope you will stop by and check it out. If you enjoy my video, please give me a thumbs up and also feel free to share it as well.

Thank you for stopping by and as always, 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! I LOVE this!!! I watched your video as well... I LOVE your accent! I know you don't think you have one... But I'm from Chicago and I can tell, you have one!!! Hahaha My Chicago accent isn't as strong as my brothers (Since they still live there) but Mine POPS out every once in awhile! hahaha Your video was so helpful and you know what that means? I'm gonna have to make one! Or 2 or 3! LOL Super cute idea and I'm excited to try it! thanks for sharing! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sweetest Theresa! Thanks for tuning into the video and I hope that you will try the bow. I also hope that you post some pics when your done, so I can see them as well. I've been told by many, especially since starting to do videos that I have an accent, LOL. Of course I don't hear it, I think I sound "normal", LOL. I hope I don't sound too bad. I notice people's accents too when talking to them or in their videos. I love it, and can listen to them talk all day, LOL.

    ReplyDelete