Friday, September 8, 2017

Happy Fall.....

Happy Friday everybody! Today I am stopping by to share an adorable Fall themed card I created using the "Cutesy Fall Bear" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


My "Cutesy Fall Bear" paper piecing was made using Bazzill Cardstock and has been inked using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Each piece was adhered together using Art Glitter Glue. For accents, I used a white gel pen, Nuvo Crystal Drops (on the center of the flowers), and a touch of Pearlescent Chalks to add rosy cheeks.

For my card base, I used ReCollections Cardstock and patterned paper from the Love Nicole Autumn Splendor Paper Pad.  I used one of the Flag Banner Dies from Craftin Desert Divas to cut out my flag banner for my sentiment. My sentiment, "Happy Fall One and All" is stamped using a stamp from the Craftin Desert Divas, Thankful Squeaks Stamp Set and is stamped in Red Royal Ink from Hero Arts.

Below is a complete list of products used to create this Fall themed card:


Bazzill Cardstock

ReCollections Cardstock

Patterned Paper: Love Nicole - Autumn Splendor 6x6 Paper Pad

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Gathered Twigs, Peacock Feathers, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge, Scattered Straw, Abandoned Coral, Peeled Paint

Art Glitter Glue

Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Nuvo Crystal Drops - Buttermilk

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades

Craftin Desert Divas - Flag Banner Dies

Craftin Desert Divas - Thankful Squeaks Stamp Set

Hero Arts - Red Royal Ink

I hope that you enjoyed today's project share! Thank you for stopping by!
And as always, Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment