Friday, August 11, 2017

Scrapper's Delight's August Planner Inspiration Event

Happy Friday crafty friends!! Today Scrapper's Delight's is holding their August Inspiration Event and I have created this weekly planner layout for the occasion.


For this planner layout, I used the A5 My Basic Planner 1 kit along with the Twilight Owl Digi Stamp from Scrapper's Delights. 

I know that I may sound as if I am repeating myself over and over again, but I truly enjoy creating planner spreads using these digital planner kits. They are jam packed with so many elements and options to choose from to customize your planner to your specific needs. 

I kept this layout pretty simple as you can see and did not add too much as I wanted plenty of space to be able to go back and fill in my schedule, appointments, etc. for the week.  I love this sweet digi image of the Twilight Owl. I colored these images using both Copic Markers and Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I also wanted to add a bit of a night time effect around my images, so I used my Faber-Castell Soft Pastels to lightly blend in a night time sky.

Below is a list of the products and supplies I have used to create this planner spread:



Copic Markers

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils

Faber-Castell Soft Pastels

Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

I hope that you enjoyed my project for today!! 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment