Tuesday, August 15, 2017

1st Day of School Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone! Stopping in today to share a "1st Day of School" scrapbook layout I created using the super cute "Pre-K Buddies" file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. My son will be starting Pre-K in September and I thought this layout would be perfect to add to his scrapbook.


I started off by uploading the "Pre-K Buddies" file to Cricut Design Space and re-sizing the image. I also made the chalkboard, frame and notebook paper on Cricut Design Space as well. On the notebook paper, I used my Cricut to write some of the information and draw in blank lines so that I will be able to fill in all the information once I add his picture. All pieces were cut using Bazzill Cardstock, inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and adhered together using Art Glitter Glue. 

Below is a list of products and supplies used to complete this layout:


Bazzill Card Stock

Patterned Paper: DCWV - The Homeroom Stack

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Fossilized Amber, Faded Jeans, Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles

Art Glitter Glue

Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by to visit. 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment