Friday, June 23, 2017

Scrapper's Delights New June Release

Hello everybody and Happy Friday! Today is Scrapper's Delights New June Release and I am stopping in to share what I have created using their new A5 My Fitness Planner.

I started off by creating a monthly divider and adding the Fitness Honey - Stretch Digital Stamp along with the Gym Time! sentiment.


I wanted to keep these pages rather simple, so I left a lot of white space and added some washi tape from my stash along the top and bottom of the page to add a little something. I colored the "Fitness Honey" using Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.


For my weekly spread, again, I kept it simple and added washi tape to the top and bottom of these pages. I used the "Boxed Weekly Plan" from the Fitness Planner Kit to create my weekly spread. All of Scrapper's Delights planner kits are amazing in that they allow you to create exactly what you want as a planner. I chose this layout because I like that the bottom boxes are broken down each day by Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack and Dinner (B,S,L,S,D). It makes it so much easier to record what you consume and also helps in daily meal planning. 

The top boxes are large enough that I was able to break down the week using different icon stickers to help me determine and remind me of the different activities that need to be performed. For instance, the scale on Monday, reminds me that I need to weigh in. The sneakers make me realize that I need to get my walking in for that day. And the heart shows the days that I need to fit in a cardio workout. And don't forget that water intake!! LOL! I added water droplets to each day so that I can record my water intake and make sure to stay on track.

The Printable Fitness Planner comes with several options for you to create a Front/Back Cover, Belongs to Page, Yearly Overview, Month Dividers, Yearly Measurements, Monthly Weigh In page, Weekly Hydration Page, Step Tracker, Calories Tracker, Goals and Progress Page, Monthly Tabs, Monthly Planner, Weekly Planner, Exclusive Digi Stamp Set and Stickers. 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my Fitness Planner spread. Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment